- NERC - Admissions
- Westborough, MA, USA
- Part Time
Spectrum's New England Recovery Center (NERC) is an innovative, private residential treatment facility for adults with substance abuse disorders. Located in Westborough Massachusetts, NERC offers individualized, cutting-edge services including medically managed detoxification and inpatient rehabilitation all in a state-of-the-art free standing facility.
Spectrum is seeking a personable, engaging & energetic individual for the position of Admissions Liaison!
The Admissions Liaison is responsible for maintaining the highest level of customer service and hospitality by being the first point of contact for all incoming inquiries and requests for services. The Admissions Liaison is also responsible for working with the appropriate clinical, nursing, and medical staff to ensure all admissions meet clinical and ASAM PPC criteria for admission. This position also works closely with the marketing, alumni, and clinical department to ensure continuous feedback on call quality, outbound referrals, and discharging clients. Must be able to work the hours required to meet the business needs of the organization including the ability to work more than 40 hours in a work week.
Position is part time, 3:00p-11:00pm. Multiple positions available!
There are also full-time 2nd shift positions available.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Must have either Bachelor's degree and/or Two years experience in substance abuse or mental health field.
- Experience in a sales or marketing role preferred
- Must have excellent verbal, social and writing skills.
- Working knowledge of computer programs such as Microsoft Word and Excel preferred
- Must display the use of appropriate independent judgment to determine appropriate course of action in resolving problems and in emergencies
- Must be able to express self adequately in written and oral communication and to communicate effectively in an interdisciplinary, culturally diverse setting with clients, families, staff and regulatory agencies