- MA DOC - MCI Framingham Residential Services (Sec. 1)
- Framingham, MA, USA
- Full Time
Spectrum offers a wide range of benefits including health/dental/vision/voluntary insurances, company-paid life insurance, FSA, a generous paid time off policy, 401k with company match & tuition reimbursement!
This position is currently offering a $1,0000 bonus for new hires!
Spectrum established its Correctional Treatment Division to provide specialized treatment to offenders with a history of chronic substance abuse and criminal behavior. Using a cognitive-behavioral skill building and therapeutic community approach, Spectrum's correctional treatment programs teach participants practical ways to achieve a law abiding life, free from drugs and crime.
The Counselor for Female Services ensures that all inmates are provided with education in the assigned curriculum approved by the Department of Correction and are responsible for written documentation in the case records. This position also participates in a multi-disciplinary team meeting on a weekly basis or as directed. This position is located within our Pathways Program at MCI Framingham.
Schedule: Monday through Friday, 8:00am - 4:00pm. With one late night per week 12:00pm-8:00pm. There are 2 openings for this position.
- BA/MA or equivalent experience in criminal justice, human services, education or closely related field required.
- DOC experience and/or Alcohol/Drug certification preferred.
- A good candidate for this position would have excellent time management and organization skills, be able to function well independently as well as in a team setting, and possess excellent case management skills.
- Some substance abuse knowledge is preferred.