- Merrick Street Outpatient
- Worcester, MA, USA
- Full Time
Spectrum offers a wide range of benefits including health/dental/vision/voluntary insurances, company-paid life insurance, FSA, a generous paid time off policy, 401k with company match & tuition reimbursement!
Spectrum's outpatient counseling program serves adults and adolescents with chronic substance abuse and/or mental health issues, targeting the dynamic risk factors commonly associated with addiction and mental illness. Counselors begin by engaging the individual in order to build trust, acceptance and mutual respect. Active treatment is used to build the skills needed for recovery. Relapse prevention training, comprehensive after care planning and linkages to community resources help facilitate sustained recovery following discharge.
The Clinician provides documented individual and group clinical services and case management to clients with mental health, substance abuse, or dual diagnosis problems. This position is specifically for our Intensive Outpatient Treatment Program. Extensive clinical experience with providing substance abuse and mental health services to adults.
- Must have experience diagnosing and treating mental health disorders.
- MA degree & Licensure required. (LICSW/LMFT/LMHC)
- Experience working in a social service setting and demonstrated ability to work with individuals and families.
- Ability to work both independently and as a member of a team is essential.