- GA SAAS Programs
- Dalton, GA, USA
- Part Time
Spectrum established its Correctional Treatment Division to provide specialized treatment to offenders with a history of chronic substance abuse and criminal behavior. Using a cognitive-behavioral skill building and therapeutic community approach, Spectrum's correctional treatment programs teach participants practical ways to achieve a law abiding life, free from drugs and crime.
We are looking to fill the position of Substance Abuse Aftercare Services (SAAS) Facilitator in the Dalton, GA area.
The SAAS Facilitator Responsible for conducting group facilitation services for parolees and probationers who are referred to and/or, by court order, assigned to Substance Abuse Aftercare Services. The total group time is three hours. Each group meets approximately 1-2 times per week.
- Licensed as Professional Counselor, Clinical Social Worker or Marriage and Family Therapist and/or Addictions Counselor (ICRC, NAADAC, NBCC, GACA). If not licensed or certified, must be eligible and obtain within 24 months of hire.
- Minimum two years of supervised counseling experience.
- Must have excellent verbal, interpersonal, and writing skills.
- Clinical orientation required.
- Three years sobriety required for recovering individuals.