- Food Service - Bright Futures
- Methuen, MA, USA
- Part Time
Since 1969, Spectrum Health Systems, Inc . has been a leader in the field of alcohol and drug abuse treatment. At Spectrum Health Systems, we take great pride in our organization and in our work. We believe that providing the highest quality service and ensuring that our actions and behaviors are always client-focused place our organization ahead of the rest.
This Food Services Assistant is responsible for the implementation of meal and food services delivered to the residents of the Bright Futures Program under the direction of the Food Services Coordinator. The employee is also responsible for the networking and coordination of food services, including its administration, as well as all state, and vendor programs, community agencies and Spectrum Health Services and its programs as assigned.
This position schedule is for Saturday & Sundays 9:00am-6:00pm.
- At least one year of food services experience is highly preferred.
- Candidate must be able to interact with residents on an appropriate level.
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.