- CSS - Westboro
- Westborough, MA, USA
- Full Time
Spectrum offers a wide range of benefits including health/dental/vision/voluntary insurances, company-paid life insurance, FSA, a generous paid time off policy, 401k with company match & tuition reimbursement!
Since 1969, Spectrum Health Systems, Inc . has been a leader in the field of alcohol and drug abuse treatment. At Spectrum Health Systems, we take great pride in our organization and in our work. We believe that providing the highest quality service and ensuring that our actions and behaviors are always client-focused place our organization ahead of the rest.
Spectrum operates a clinical stabilization services program in Westborough for adults. Clinical stabilization services serve an important role in Spectrum's treatment continuum, providing short-term residential treatment, stabilization and comprehensive discharge planning for clients who either don't qualify for medically monitored detoxification or have already completed detox. The program includes a comprehensive assessment, treatment planning, individual and group counseling, health education and monitoring, after-care planning and follow-up. Length of stay ranges up to 30 days.
The Clinician is responsible for providing individual and group clinical services and case management for clients with mental health, substance abuse, or dual diagnoses issues. Refers clients to appropriate services in the community as necessary.
Sunday-Thursday and Tuesday-Saturday.
- Masters Degree and/or LADC/CADAC highly preferred.
- Must have excellent verbal, social and writing skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office preferred.
- Must display use of appropriate independent judgment to determine appropriate course of action in resolving problems and in emergencies.
- Must be able to express self adequately in written and oral communication and to communicate effectively in an interdisciplinary, culturally diverse setting with clients, families, staff and regulatory agencies.