Since 1969, Spectrum Health Systems, Inc . has been a leader in the field of alcohol and drug abuse treatment. At Spectrum Health Systems, we take great pride in our organization and in our work. We believe that providing the highest quality service and ensuring that our actions and behaviors are always client-focused place our organization ahead of the rest.
Spectrum's driver alcohol education program is a 16-week educational program for individuals with a first conviction of Driving Under the Influence (DUI). Clients are court-referred and participation is mandatory. Clients must attend sixteen 2-hour group sessions and two AA Meetings while abstaining from alcohol and other drug use.
The Driver Alcohol Education Facilitator provides documented individual and group clinical services and case management to clients required to complete a Driver Alcohol Education program.
Schedule: Part-time, Mondays 7:00pm-9:00pm.
- LADC I or CADC certification preferred
- Minimum of a bachelor's degree is required
- Three years performing duties in a capacity related to this position is preferred.
- Familiarity with DAE regulations in the State of Massachusetts is desirable.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills to interact with all levels of personnel, both within and outside the company.
- Must have strong organizational and interpersonal skills; ability to handle complex and confidential information.