- INPATIENT - Charles J Faris Recovery Center
- Westborough, MA, USA
- Full Time
Spectrum offers a wide range of benefits including health/dental/vision/voluntary insurances, company-paid life insurance, FSA, a generous paid time off policy, 401k with company match & tuition reimbursement!
Spectrum has recently opened an innovative residential treatment facility for adults with substance abuse disorders in both the public and private sector. Located in Westborough Massachusetts, the Charles J. Faris Recovery Center offers individualized, cutting-edge services including medically managed detoxification and inpatient rehabilitation all in a state-of-the-art free standing facility.
The Counselor provides documented individual and group clinical services and case management to clients with mental health, substance abuse, or dual diagnosis problems. Must be able to work the hours required to meet the business needs of the organization including the ability to work more than 40 hours in a work week.
Schedule is Tuesday-Saturday
- LADC I or CADAC certification preferred.
- Minimum of a high school diploma or equivalent required.
- Minimum of one year supervised counseling experience in the substance abuse treatment or closely related field required.
- Must have basic ability in use of computers sufficient to utilize electronic health records.