We are looking for a Physician to work about 4 hours per week at our Acute Treatment Services location in South Weymouth, MA. Would also need to be available by phone only from the hours of 8:00am-5:00pm.
The Clinic Physician is responsible for providing medical services to clients for an assigned Spectrum Outpatient Treatment Program(s). The clinic physician is expected to follow the policies and procedures that are set forth by the organization in conjunction with the medical director.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintains continuous compliance with Spectrum's medical policies and completes all documentation related to these policies in a timely manner.
- Reviews OTP clients' lab work as appropriate to services received at Spectrum.
- Performs dose evaluations ensuring appropriate dose levels.
- Conducts evaluations on clients in the Intensive Treatment Track (ITT) to ensure therapeutic dosing amounts.
- Provides Suboxone services according to Spectrum policies and procedures.
- Assists in the planning and development of new programs and new systems to improve the quality of care.
- Remains proactive in identifying areas for improvement.
- Provides input and approval when necessary in the development and revision of medical-related forms.
- Reviews, approves and signs all standing orders for OTP services.
- Promotes and supports an environment of customer service, professionalism and excellence in clinical care.
- Meets with the medical director regularly.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Physician licensed to practice in Massachusetts.
- Minimum of 5 years working with substance abuse addictions and related treatments required.