- Spectrum Young Adults
- Westborough, MA, USA
- Per Diem
Since the company's founding in 1969, Spectrum has been on the forefront of substance abuse and mental health treatment, helping thousands of individuals overcome addiction to lead satisfying and productive lives.
The Recovery Specialist III is responsible for maintaining a safe, therapeutic environment on their assigned unit at all times with an emphasis on high quality services and customer satisfaction. This position serves as the overnight staff. Some duties of this position include completing sections of the client intake, completing security checks, maintaining Behavior Management System - conduct house meetings, complete daily point system, address and give consequences for inappropriate behaviors and assisting residents in their daily routine.
- Minimum of high school diploma or equivalent required.
- Demonstrated experience working in substance abuse, mental health and/or working with adolescent or young adult males is required.
- Experience working in a residential, inpatient or any 24 hour program is a plus.
- Must display the use of appropriate independent judgment to determine appropriate course of action in resolving problems and in emergencies.
- Must possess a valid driver's license and have a clean driving record.
- Should have previous experience successfully working an overnight shift.