- Leominster Outpatient
- Leominster, MA, USA
- Full Time
Spectrum offers a wide range of benefits including health/dental/vision/voluntary insurances, company-paid life insurance, FSA, a generous paid time off policy, 401k with company match & tuition reimbursement!
Spectrum's outpatient counseling program serves adults and adolescents with chronic substance abuse and/or mental health issues, targeting the specific risk factors commonly associated with addiction and mental illness. Counselors begin by engaging the individual in order to build trust, acceptance and mutual respect. Active treatment is used to build the skills needed for recovery. Relapse prevention training, comprehensive aftercare planning and linkages to community resources help facilitate sustained recovery following discharge.
Spectrum Health Systems, Inc. has an opening for a Full-Time Clinician at our Outpatient facility in Leominster, MA
Brief Job Overview:
The Clinician provides documented individual and group clinical services and case management to clients with mental health, substance abuse, or dual diagnosis problems.
- Must have at least one year experience diagnosing and treating mental health disorders.
- Previous experience working with adolescent population highly preferred.
- MA degree required. LICSW or LMHC preferred
- Experience working in a social service setting and demonstrated ability to work with individuals and families.
- Ability to work both independently and as a member of a team is essential.
- Bilingual (Spanish/English) preferred.
- Must be able to be flexible with hours. Possibly have some Saturday hours for group work and will have at least one evening group during the week.