- Worcester, MA, USA
- $21.00 - $26.00
- Part Time
401k & paid time off are offered to 24+ hour nurses!
Through its holistic approach, Spectrum's medication-assisted Outpatient opiate treatment program addresses the varied aspects of each client's personal well-being. All clients receive a complete medical evaluation, medical monitoring, daily onsite dispensing, a comprehensive clinical assessment, individualized treatment planning, educational services, and individual, group and/or family counseling. Methadone and Suboxone is available for detoxification and/or longer-term maintenance. Active treatment planning and support services are designed to help ensure sustained recovery.
The Nurse (LPN or RN) is responsible for providing general nursing care in our Lincoln Street - Worcester location. This position performs job activities adhering to medical standards in a compassionate, professional manner and participates as a member of the interdisciplinary team.
Schedule is 24 hours per week, must work every other weekend as well as Tuesdays & Wednesdays
- Must be a MA Licensed Practical Nurse or Registered Nurse.
- Must have a current CPR certificate or obtain certification within 90 days of hire.
- Must display the use of appropriate independent judgment to determine appropriate course of action in resolving problems and in emergencies.
- Must be able to express self adequately in written and oral communication and to communicate effectively in an interdisciplinary, culturally diverse setting with clients, families, staff and regulatory agencies.
- Experience in substance abuse/mental health field or an acute care inpatient healthcare environment preferred
Join Spectrum and help us make a difference...one step at a time.