- New England Recovery Center - Nursing
- Westborough, MA, USA
- Per Diem
Spectrum has recently opened an innovative, private detoxifcation treatment facility for adults with substance abuse disorders. Located in Westborough Massachusetts, the New England Recovery Center (NERC) offers individualized, cutting-edge services in a state-of-the-art free standing facility.
The Nurse is responsible for providing general nursing care to all clients at the facility. This position performs job activities adhering to medical standards in a compassionate and professional manner as well as exemplifies excellent customers service and hospitality. The Nurse participates as a member of the multidisciplinary team and must be able to work the hours required to meet the business needs of the organization.
This position is Per Diem (As needed) to cover all shifts.
- Valid MA RN/LPN license from accredited school required.
- Must have current CPR certificate or obtain certification within 90 days of hire.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in substance abuse/mental health field required.
- Working knowledge of Windows 7 and Microsoft Office including word and Excel preferred.
- Ability to read, write and speak in the English language in an understandable manner is required.