Since 1969, Spectrum Health Systems, Inc . has been a leader in the field of alcohol and drug abuse treatment. Our mission is to provide the highest quality of services to individuals seeking treatment for substance abuse and/or mental health issues. We assist our clients in achieving sobriety, sustaining recovery, and fulfilling personal goals in order that they may lead healthier, more productive lives.
Through its holistic approach, Spectrum's medication-assisted opiate treatment program addresses the varied aspects of each client's personal well-being. All clients receive a complete medical evaluation, medical monitoring, daily onsite dispensing, a comprehensive clinical assessment, individualized treatment planning, educational services, and individual, group and/or family counseling. Methadone and Suboxone is available for detoxification and/or longer-term maintenance. Active treatment planning and support services are designed to help ensure sustained recovery.
The Nurse is responsible for providing general nursing care. This position performs job activities adhering to medical standards in a compassionate, professional manner and participates as a member of the interdisciplinary team.
We are looking for Per Diem Nursing Staff for our Outpatient facility on Lincoln Street in Worcester, MA. Typical shift hours are 5:45am-2:15pm. Must have weekend availability.
- Must have a valid MA Registered Nurse License or be a MA Licensed Practical Nurse.
- Must have a current CPR certificate or obtain certification within 90 days of hire.
- Must display the use of appropriate independent judgment to determine appropriate course of action in resolving problems and in emergencies.
- Must be able to express self adequately in written and oral communication and to communicate effectively in an interdisciplinary, culturally diverse setting with clients, families, staff and regulatory agencies.
- Experience in substance abuse/mental health field or an acute care inpatient healthcare environment preferred