- ATS - Weymouth
- Weymouth, MA, USA
- Part Time
Spectrum offers inpatient detoxification programs which provide 24-hour medical supervision and nursing care to ensure safe withdrawal from alcohol and other drugs for physically addicted adults. Emphasis is placed on engaging clients in continued treatment following the completion of detoxification. Length of stay ranges up to six days.
The Case Manager is responsible for providing individual and group clinical services and case management for clients with mental health, substance abuse, or dual diagnoses issues.
- Provides group treatment to clients using Spectrum curriculum and following group facilitation protocol as trained.
- Performs intake assessments and completes all associated documentation within required time frames.
- Refers clients to appropriate services in the community as necessary.
- Demonstrates a satisfactory level of interpersonal skills to interact with clients, staff, families, vendors, and regulatory agencies.
- Maintains comprehensive current clinical skills, competencies, licensure and certification as required.
Position is Part Time - Friday & Saturday 8:00am-4:00pm.
- LADC I or CADAC certification preferred, but not required
- At least one year experience working in a substance abuse treatment, case management role or closely related field
- Minimum of a high school diploma or equivalent