- INPATIENT - Charles J Faris Recovery Center
- Westborough, MA, USA
- Full Time
Spectrum offers a wide range of benefits including health/dental/vision/voluntary insurances, company-paid life insurance, FSA, a generous paid time off policy, 401k with company match & tuition reimbursement!
Spectrum is seeking a personable, engaging & energetic individual for the position of Admissions Liaison!
The Admissions Liaison is responsible for maintaining the highest level of customer service and hospitality by being the first point of contact for all incoming inquiries and requests for services. The Admissions Liaison is also responsible for working with the appropriate clinical, nursing, and medical staff to ensure all admissions meet clinical and ASAM PPC criteria for admission. This position also works closely with the marketing, alumni, and clinical department to ensure continuous feedback on call quality, outbound referrals, and discharging clients. Must be able to work the hours required to meet the business needs of the organization including the ability to work more than 40 hours in a work week.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Two years experience in substance abuse or mental health field preferred
- Experience in a sales or marketing role preferred
- Must have excellent verbal, social and writing skills.
- Working knowledge of computer programs such as Microsoft Word and Excel preferred
- Must display the use of appropriate independent judgment to determine appropriate course of action in resolving problems and in emergencies
- Must be able to express self adequately in written and oral communication and to communicate effectively in an interdisciplinary, culturally diverse setting with clients, families, staff and regulatory agencies