- New England Recovery Center - Nursing
- Westborough, MA, USA
- Part Time
Spectrum offers a wide range of benefits including health/dental/vision/voluntary insurances, company-paid life insurance, FSA, a generous paid time off policy, 401k with company match & tuition reimbursement!
Spectrum operates a 36-bed innovative detoxification treatment facility for adults with substance abuse disorders and private pay/private insurance. Located in Westborough Massachusetts, the New England Recovery Center offers individualized, cutting-edge services including medically managed detoxification and inpatient rehabilitation all in a state-of-the-art free standing facility.
The Nurse is responsible for providing general nursing care to all clients at the facility. This position performs job activities adhering to medical standards in a compassionate and professional manner as well as exemplifies excellent customers service and hospitality. The Nurse participates as a member of the multidisciplinary team and must be able to work the hours required to meet the business needs of the organization.
Part Time position, 3rd Shift 11:00pm-7:00am (32 hrs includes every other weekend)
- Valid MA LPN/RN license from accredited school required.
- Must have current CPR certificate or obtain certification within 90 days of hire.
- Experience in substance abuse/mental health field preferred.
- Working knowledge of Windows 7 and Microsoft Office including word and Excel preferred.
- Ability to read, write and speak in the English language in an understandable manner is required.