- ATS - Westboro
- Westborough, MA, USA
- Full Time
Spectrum offers a wide range of benefits including health/dental/vision/voluntary insurances, company-paid life insurance, FSA, a generous paid time off policy, 401k with company match & tuition reimbursement!
This position is currently offering a $1,500 bonus!
Spectrum offers inpatient detoxification programs which provide 24-hour medical supervision and nursing care to ensure safe withdrawal from alcohol and other drugs for physically addicted adults. Emphasis is placed on engaging clients in continued treatment following the completion of detoxification. Length of stay ranges up to six days.
The Clinical Supervisor is responsible for supervising the implementation and delivery of clinical and case management services and integration of clinical services within the program. The Clinical Supervisor ensures treatment services are delivered in accordance with evidence¬ based practices and Spectrum's clinical design; ensures clinical services foster an atmosphere of customer service and excellence in service delivery; and ensures the clinical staff is highly trained and proficient in the delivery of clinical services. Responsible for developing continuum of care plan upon admission. Ensures family support/involvement for length of treatment. Responsible for building collateral relationships and including those providers in ongoing team meetings.
Position is Monday-Friday 8:00am-4:30pm. Salary negotiable and will commensurate with education and experience.
- Master's degree in social work, psychology, or closely related field required.
- Certification in mental health or substance abuse (including LICSW, LCSW, LMHC, LADC I, CADAC) preferred.
- Minimum of three years of experience in substance abuse counseling.
- Must have excellent verbal, social and writing skills.
- Must display the use of appropriate independent judgment to determine appropriate course of action in resolving problems and in emergencies.
- Must be able to express self adequately in written and oral communication and to communicate effectively in an interdisciplinary, culturally diverse setting with clients, families, staff and regulatory agencies.