- New England Recovery Center
- Westborough, MA, USA
- Full Time
Spectrum offers a wide range of benefits including health/dental/vision/voluntary insurances, company-paid life insurance, FSA, a generous paid time off policy, 401k with company match & tuition reimbursement!
The Patient Accounts Supervisor is responsible for the oversight of Patient Accounts process and of the Patent Accounts Coordinators for detox and residential level of care with New England Recovery Center. This includes; planning, organizing, directing, coordinating and managing functions, systems, and activities of the overall patient accounts department. Also, responsible for the development of continuous process of the improvement plan to ensure integrity of ongoing reporting in both detox and residential level of care. This may include recommendations for best practice within the department, collaborative work with providers, staff and systems, and continued help in driving the initiatives to continue to achieve company goals. This role will work closely with management teams within detox and residential to help ensure quality level of care is achieved. This position must be able to work the hours required to meet the business needs of the organization and including the ability to work 40 hours in a work week.
This position is in a supervisory role. There will need to be some flexibility and will work closely with Spectrum's Billing Department, Utilization Reviewers and Management Team.
Hours are typically Monday-Friday 8:00am-4:30pm.
- Bachelor's degree required in business or related field or a minimum of 5 years' experience in healthcare setting with office management experience.
- Demonstrates leadership, a strong work ethic, the ability to work independently, self-motivated and team oriented.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to translate them into actionable initiatives.
- Knowledge of State and Federal Funded regulations, eligibility, and billing procedures required.
- Must have the ability to proficiently operate computer programs, such as Windows, Microsoft Word and Excel, and Power Point.
- Prior knowledge and work experience with registration and insurance preferred, especially knowledge of insurance requirements.
- Must demonstrate strong organizational and interpersonal skills; ability to handle complex and confidential information.
- Must have the ability to solve practical problems and prioritize based on client necessity, and handles customer service issues including but not limited to client complaints.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to interact with all levels of personnel, both within and outside company required.