- New England Recovery Center
- Westborough, MA, USA
- Full Time
Spectrum offers a wide range of benefits including health/dental/vision/voluntary insurances, company-paid life insurance, FSA, a generous paid time off policy, 401k with company match & tuition reimbursement!
Spectrum has recently opened an innovative, private residential treatment facility for adults with substance abuse disorders. Located in Westborough Massachusetts, the New England Recovery Center (NERC) offers individualized, cutting-edge services including medically managed detoxification and inpatient rehabilitation all in a state-of-the-art free standing facility.
The Clinical Supervisor is responsible for supervising the implementation and delivery of clinical and case management services and integration of clinical services within the program. The Clinical Supervisor ensures treatment services are delivered in accordance with evidence¬ based practices and Spectrum's clinical design; ensures clinical services foster an atmosphere of customer service and excellence in service delivery; and ensures the clinical staff is highly trained and proficient in the delivery of clinical services. Responsible for developing continuum of care plan upon admission. Ensures family support/involvement for length of treatment. Responsible for building collateral relationships and including those providers in ongoing team meetings.
This role is 40 hours a week, supporting a twenty-four hour, seven day a week program. The hours and days can be flexible.
- Master's degree in social work, psychology, or closely related field required.
- Certification in mental health or substance abuse (including LICSW, LCSW, LMHC, LADC I, CADAC) strongly preferred.
- Three years clinical supervisory experience in a substance abuse treatment setting.
- Minimum of three years of experience in substance abuse counseling.
- Must have excellent verbal, social and writing skills.
- Must display the use of appropriate independent judgment to determine appropriate course of action in resolving problems and in emergencies.
- Must be able to express self adequately in written and oral communication and to communicate effectively in an interdisciplinary, culturally diverse setting with clients, families, staff and regulatory agencies.