- New England Recovery Center
- Westborough, MA, USA
- Part Time
Employees working 30+ hours per week are eligible for Health/Dental/Voluntary Benefits and 401k
Located in Westborough Massachusetts, the New England Recovery Center (NERC) offers individualized, cutting-edge services including medically managed detoxification and inpatient rehabilitation all in a state-of-the-art free standing facility. NERC is an innovative, private residential treatment facility for adults with substance abuse disorders.
The Recovery Specialist is responsible for maintaining a safe, therapeutic environment on their assigned unit at all times with an emphasis on high quality services and customer satisfaction. This position manages the milieu ensuring a safe, secure, and structured environment of care. The Recovery Specialist may also facilitate educational groups and assists with all admission procedures as directed.
This opening is for Part Time 32 hours per week. Schedule is Saturday, Sunday, Monday and Tuesday each week.
(2nd shift). 3:00pm-11:30pm.
- Minimum of high school diploma or equivalent required.
- Experience in substance abuse or mental health field preferred.
- CNA, MA or related license preferred.
- Must have excellent verbal, social and writing skills.
- Must display the use of appropriate independent judgment to determine appropriate course of action in resolving problems and in emergencies.