- New England Recovery Center
- Westborough, MA, USA
- Per Diem
Spectrum's New England Recovery Center (NERC) is an innovative, private residential treatment facility for adults with substance abuse disorders. Located in Westborough Massachusetts, the NERC offers individualized, cutting-edge services including medically managed detoxification and inpatient rehabilitation all in a state-of-the-art free standing facility.
The Recovery Specialist is responsible for maintaining a safe, therapeutic environment on their assigned unit at all times with an emphasis on high quality services and customer satisfaction. This position manages the milieu ensuring a safe, secure, and structured environment of care. The Recovery Specialist may also facilitate educational groups and assists with all admission procedures as directed.
Varying Shifts to cover unexpected call outs.
- Minimum of high school diploma or equivalent required.
- Experience in substance abuse or mental health field preferred.
- CNA, MA or related license preferred.
- Must have excellent verbal, social and writing skills.
- Must display the use of appropriate independent judgment to determine appropriate course of action in resolving problems and in emergencies.