- ATS - Westboro
- Westborough, MA, USA
- Per Diem
Since 1969, Spectrum Health Systems, Inc . has been a leader in the field of alcohol and drug abuse treatment. We are currently looking for talented individuals to add to our team of caring, skilled & dedicated professionals!
The Recovery Specialist is responsible for maintaining a safe, therapeutic environment on their assigned unit at all times with an emphasis on high quality services and customer satisfaction. Responsible for facilitating the movement of clients around the building and grounds in a safe and orderly fashion. Provides transportation for clients and in support of program operations using the program vehicle as directed. Conducts alcohol and drug screens on clients using an approach that demonstrates respect and dignity for the clients, while ensuring appropriate screen collection procedures are followed. Assists with admission and discharge procedures as required. Oversees the clients' general housekeeping chores with participation in light housekeeping as needed. Ensures that the units meet the cleanliness standards established by the organization.
This posting is for Per Diem (as needed/on call) staff.
- Minimum of high school diploma or equivalent required
- Experience in substance abuse or mental health field preferred
- Must have excellent verbal, social and writing skills
- Must display the use of appropriate independent judgment to determine appropriate course of action in resolving problems and in emergencies
- Must be able to express self adequately in written and oral communication and to communicate effectively in an interdisciplinary, culturally diverse setting with clients, families, staff and regulatory agencies
- Must have basic ability in use of computers to be able make entries and utilize electronic health records