Spectrum operates a 30-bed clinical stabilization services program in Weymouth for adult males. Clinical stabilization services serve an important role in Spectrum's treatment continuum, providing short-term residential treatment, stabilization and comprehensive discharge planning for clients who either don't qualify for medically monitored detoxification or have already completed detox. The program includes a comprehensive assessment, treatment planning, individual and group counseling, health education and monitoring, after-care planning and follow-up. Length of stay ranges up to 30 days.
The Nurse (LPN or RN) is responsible for providing general nursing care for our inpatient programs located in Weymouth. This position performs job activities adhering to medical standards in a compassionate, professional manner and participates as a member of the interdisciplinary team.
This position is per diem, hours will vary. Responsible for sick call coverage and vacation coverage. We're looking for people with great flexibility and the ability to come in with short notice. Coverage is for overnights 11pm-7am.
- Must be a MA Licensed Practical Nurse or Registered Nurse.
- Must have a current CPR certificate or obtain certification within 90 days of hire.
- Must display the use of appropriate independent judgment to determine appropriate course of action in resolving problems and in emergencies.
- Must be able to express self adequately in written and oral communication and to communicate effectively in an interdisciplinary, culturally diverse setting with clients, families, staff and regulatory agencies.
- Experience in substance abuse/mental health field or an acute care inpatient healthcare environment preferred
Join Spectrum and help us make a difference...one step at a time.