- Inpatient Nursing
- Weymouth, MA, USA
- Part Time
This position is now offering a $1,000 bonus for new hires!
Since 1969, Spectrum Health Systems, Inc . has been a leader in the field of alcohol and drug abuse treatment. Our mission is to provide the highest quality of services to individuals seeking treatment for substance abuse and/or mental health issues. We assist our clients in achieving sobriety, sustaining recovery, and fulfilling personal goals in order that they may lead healthier, more productive lives.
The Nurse is responsible for providing general nursing care. This position performs job activities adhering to medical standards in a compassionate, professional manner and participates as a member of the interdisciplinary team.
This position may involve mandated overtime when required by the needs of the program. Applicant must have flexibility to meet the needs of the program. Position will include a 2-week rotating schedule of every other weekend.
This position is for 24 hours per week, Hours are 11:00pm-7:15am. and is located in our Acute Treatment Program in Weymouth.
- Must have a valid MA Registered Nurse License or be a MA Licensed Practical Nurse.
- Must have a current CPR certificate or obtain certification within 90 days of hire.
- Must display the use of appropriate independent judgment to determine appropriate course of action in resolving problems and in emergencies.
- Must be able to express self adequately in written and oral communication and to communicate effectively in an interdisciplinary, culturally diverse setting with clients, families, staff and regulatory agencies.
- Experience in substance abuse/mental health field or an acute care inpatient healthcare environment preferred