- Spectrum Girls
- Westborough, MA, USA
- Full Time
Spectrum offers a wide range of benefits including health/dental/vision/voluntary insurances, company-paid life insurance, FSA, a generous paid time off policy, 401k with company match & tuition reimbursement!
This position is currently offering a $2,000 bonus for new hires!
Funded by the Massachusetts Department of Youth Services, Spectrum operates a detention program for adolescent girls in Westborough, Massachusetts.
The program's length of stay is, by necessity, short-term and transient. For this reason, Spectrum's interventions are focused and time-limited. All youth participate in a daily schedule of counseling sessions, life skills training and educational instruction within a safe, supportive and highly structured environment. Our intent is to reduce the risk of continued harm associated with delinquent behaviors by providing feedback on personal risk, introducing positive change, promoting self-efficacy and developing individual goals.
The Clinician is responsible for providing individual and group clinical services and case management for clients with mental health, substance abuse, or dual diagnoses issues.
Positions are full-time. Some weekend & evening hours are required.
- Minimum of a Master's degree in a mental health, criminal justice, psychology, or closely related field and who has a minimum of one year counseling experience required.
- Licensure highly preferred.
- Must have excellent verbal, social and writing skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office preferred.
- Must display use of appropriate independent judgment to determine appropriate course of action in resolving problems and in emergencies.
- Must be able to express self adequately in written and oral communication and to communicate effectively in an interdisciplinary, culturally diverse setting with clients, families, staff and regulatory agencies.