- INPATIENT - Charles J Faris Recovery Center
- Westborough, MA, USA
- Full Time
Spectrum offers a wide range of benefits including health/dental/vision/voluntary insurances, company-paid life insurance, FSA, a generous paid time off policy, 401k with company match & tuition reimbursement!
Since 1969, Spectrum Health Systems, Inc . has been a leader in the field of alcohol and drug abuse treatment. Our mission is to provide the highest quality of services to individuals seeking treatment for substance abuse and/or mental health issues. We assist our clients in achieving sobriety, sustaining recovery, and fulfilling personal goals in order that they may lead healthier, more productive lives.
At Spectrum Health Systems, we take great pride in our organization and in our work. We believe that providing the highest quality service and ensuring that our actions and behaviors are always client-focused place our organization ahead of the rest.
The Driver coordinates and provides all transportation services including maintenance monitoring and scheduling for clients as well as oversight of the administrative courier service. Flexibility in hours depending when transportation is needed. This position will be cross-trained as a recovery specialist should there be no transports needed.
- Minimum of high school diploma or GED required. Experience in substance abuse or mental health field preferred.
- Must have valid driver's license and clean driving record.
- Must display the use appropriate independent judgment to determine appropriate course of action in resolving problems and in emergencies.
- Must be able to express self adequately in written and oral communication and to communicate effectively in an interdisciplinary, culturally diverse setting with clients, staff and regulatory agencies.