- INPATIENT - Charles J Faris Recovery Center
- Westborough, MA, USA
- Full Time
Spectrum offers a wide range of benefits including health/dental/vision/voluntary insurances, company-paid life insurance, FSA, a generous paid time off policy, 401k with company match & tuition reimbursement!
The Clinician provides documented individual and group clinical services and case management to clients with mental health, substance abuse, or dual diagnosis problems. Responsible for developing continuum of care plan upon admission. Ensures family support/involvement for length of treatment. Responsible for building collateral relationships and including those providers in ongoing team meetings.
Due to expansion of services, there are 2 openings for this position with a schedule of Tuesday-Saturday. Hours are flexible.
- Master's degree in clinical psychology, education-counseling, medicine, psychology, psychiatric nursing, rehabilitative counseling, social work, or closely related field Licensed as an LICSW, LCSW, or LMHC preferred.
- LADC I or CADAC certification preferred.
- Minimum of two years of supervised counseling experience.
- Minimum of two years of supervised substance abuse counseling experience.