- Inpatient Nursing
- Westborough, MA, USA
- Part Time
Spectrum offers a wide range of benefits for 32 hour Nursing staff including health/dental/vision/voluntary insurances, and a generous paid time off policy
Since 1969, Spectrum Health Systems, Inc . has been a leader in the field of alcohol and drug abuse treatment. Our mission is to provide the highest quality of services to individuals seeking treatment for substance abuse and/or mental health issues. We assist our clients in achieving sobriety, sustaining recovery, and fulfilling personal goals in order that they may lead healthier, more productive lives.
Located at our Westborough Treatment Campus, Spectrum's 50-bed inpatient detoxification program provides 24-hour medical supervision and nursing care to ensure safe withdrawal from alcohol and other drugs for physically addicted adults. Emphasis is placed on engaging clients in continued treatment following the completion of detoxification. Length of stay ranges up to six days.
The Nurse is responsible for providing general nursing care. This position performs job activities adhering to medical standards in a compassionate, professional manner and participates as a member of the interdisciplinary team.
Schedule: 32 hours per week includes 3 weeknights and every other weekend.
- Must have a valid MA Registered Nurse License or MA Licensed Practical Nurse license.
- Must have a current CPR certificate or obtain certification within 90 days of hire.
- Must display the use of appropriate independent judgment to determine appropriate course of action in resolving problems and in emergencies.
- Must be able to express self adequately in written and oral communication and to communicate effectively in an interdisciplinary, culturally diverse setting with clients, families, staff and regulatory agencies.
- Experience in substance abuse/mental health field or an acute care inpatient healthcare environment preferred