- GA - Appling
- Baxley, GA, USA
- Per Diem
Spectrum offers a wide range of benefits including health/dental/voluntary insurance, paid time off, 401k & tuition reimbursement! www.spectrumsys.org/careers/benefits
**This position is currently offering a $1,000 New Hire Bonus to licensed & certified individuals**
(First half of bonus is paid after 6 months, the remaining balance after 1 year)
In 1993, Spectrum established its Correctional Treatment Division to provide specialized treatment to offenders with a history of chronic substance abuse and criminal behavior. Using a cognitive-behavioral skill building and therapeutic community approach, Spectrum's correctional treatment programs teach participants practical ways to achieve a law abiding life, free from drugs and crime. Today, Spectrum provides a range of services to more than 6,500 criminal offenders each day, in community-based settings and correctional institutions throughout Massachusetts, Rhode Island, Georgia, Tennessee, Virginia and Washington State.
The Integrated Treatment Program (ITP) Counselor provides counseling services to offenders in the assigned treatment program with co-occurring disorders (substance abuse and mental health diagnosis). The provision of counseling services includes facilitation of treatment groups, individual counseling, case management services, and clinical documentation responsibilities. This position also works closely with Georgia Department of Corrections (GDC) staff to coordinate all program services and provide information for case management and records management as needed.
Certified and/or licensed staff is highly recommended.
These openings are for Per Diem (on call) staff. Schedule will vary based on program need. Pay artes depend on licensure/certification status.
- License/Associate License as Professional Counselor, Clinical Social Worker or Marriage and Family Therapist highly preferred.
- Masters degree required if NOT licensed. If licensed/certified (Bachelor's Degree is sufficient)
- Two years experience working with mental health clients or co-occurring disorders preferred.
- Two years experience in the Chemical Dependency field preferred.
- Experience working with a corrections population or in a secured environment is highly desirable