- Dorchester, MA, USA
- Full Time
Spectrum offers a wide range of benefits including health/dental/vision/voluntary insurances, company-paid life insurance, FSA, a generous paid time off policy, 401k with company match & tuition reimbursement!
This position is currently offering a $2,000 bonus for new hires!
Founded in 1969, Spectrum Health Systems, Inc. is a private, nonprofit organization dedicated to improving the lives of individuals impacted by addiction and/or mental health disorders. Over the past forty-seven years, Spectrum has become known as an industry leader, helping thousands of individuals overcome addiction and reclaim their lives.
Today, we offer a continuum of addiction treatment services across Massachusetts, including inpatient detoxification, residential rehabilitation, medication-assisted treatment, outpatient counseling and peer recovery support. Spectrum also operates a number of residential programs for the Massachusetts Department of Youth Services.
This position is located at within the DYS Facility in Dorchester, MA. It serves an all-male adolescent population.
Clinician will assist the Clinical Director in the implementation, ongoing development and management of the Program's clinical component. He/she will be responsible for providing direct clinical services, administering youth assessment and evaluation instruments as permitted by licensure and professional regulations, provide crisis management, and offer clinical support in the program milieu as needed.
- Must be able to work the hours required to meet the business needs of the organization including the ability to work more than 40 hours in a work week.
- Master's degree in human services or related field preferred and appropriate licensure required
- Licensed at an independent level. LICSW, LMHC or Ph.D.
- 2 (two) years field experience, preferably with at-risk youth
- Highly developed clinical skills; demonstrated ability to assess and diagnose a client in crisis; client triage and referral skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and basic computer skills required.