- Spectrum Girls
- Westborough, MA, USA
- Full Time
Spectrum offers a wide range of benefits including health/dental/vision/voluntary insurances, company-paid life insurance, FSA, a generous paid time off policy, 401k with company match & tuition reimbursement!
This position is now offering a $500 bonus
Funded by the Massachusetts Department of Youth Services, Spectrum operates a detention program for adolescent girls in Westborough, Massachusetts. The program's length of stay is, by necessity, short-term and transient. For this reason, Spectrum's interventions are focused and time-limited. All youth participate in a daily schedule of counseling sessions, life skills training and educational instruction within a safe, supportive and highly structured environment. Our intent is to reduce the risk of continued harm associated with delinquent behaviors by providing feedback on personal risk, introducing positive change, promoting self-efficacy and developing individual goals.
Maintains the safety and security of residents and staff on assigned shift; assumes primary shift supervision responsibility in absence of D.C.III; responds promptly and professionally to emergencies; monitors youth activity and program schedules.
Hours of this position are 11pm-7am.
- One to three years, or equivalent experience, in a direct care facility working with youth preferred.
- The ability to model appropriate interactions for clients and ability to communicate effectively with clients to ensure that procedures are followed and order maintained is required.
- Applicant must be 21 years of age and have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Previous supervisory experience preferred.
- Knowledge of DYS policies and procedures.